Raw Nutrients Zinc Max contains 2 forms of zinc, zinc citrate and zinc gluconate, to maximaise absorption and availability in the body.
Zinc is a trace element and essential mineral that can work wonders on your body. Zinc can be found in your diet meat products, but for vegetarians and vegans, their source of zinc are vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat dairy.
Zinc deficiency happens if your body doesn’t absorb enough zinc through your food, or if your daily diet has inadequate zinc content.
Zinc is used to support healthy hair and hormonal balance, while supporting your digestive health, cognitive functions and healthy skin.
- Zinc supports healthy skin Zinc acts as a calming agent to heal skin.
- Zinc supports your overall mood.
- Zinc supports healthy insulin metabolism.
- Zinc supports the body’s immune defences and recovery from ills and chills.
- Zinc improves iron absorption. Iron is another mineral our body needs to carry oxygen from our lungs to our bodies. Zinc supplementation will make sure your body gets the iron it needs, giving it an iron therapy.
- Zinc supports the production of testosterone, the hormone in men responsible for increased muscle mass and the growth of body hair
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your health professional.
Per 1 capsule serve:
- Zinc (Citrate) 8mg
- Zinc (Gluconate) 7mg
Other Ingredients: Organic Brown Rice Flour, vegetable capsule
Always read the label. Take only as directed.
If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, consult your Healthcare Professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
If your delivery address is in New Zealand and you spend over $49 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free.
If your delivery address is anywhere else in the world outside of New Zealand and you spend over $79 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free!
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.