Pure Vitamin B covers Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7 and B12. B vitamins are essential to the body. They support sustained energy and mood balance as well as enhancing the function of the adrenal gland and liver. In the short term, lacking vitamin B can lead to extreme fatigue, irritability, nausea, confusion and weakness, among many others. In the long term, however, deficiency of vitamin B groups could result in anaemia or a weakened immune system.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Per 2 capsule serve:
- Buckwheat B Complex 1g
- Thiamin B1 1.79mg
- Riboflavin B2 2.5mg
- Niacin B3 31.6mg
- Pantothenic Acid B5 12.2mg
- Pyridoxine B6 1.6mg
- Folic Acid 382.4mcg
- Methylcobalamin B12 4.5mcg
- Biotin 0.11mg
Other Ingredients: Nil. Vegetable capsule (tapioca).
Suitable for Vegans
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
If your delivery address is in New Zealand and you spend over $49 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free.
If your delivery address is anywhere else in the world outside of New Zealand and you spend over $79 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free!
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.