Marine collagen is the main component of Raw Nutrients Hair Skin Nails Probiotic & Collagen Powder! If you start seeing crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles in the mirror, this marine collagen-infused product is what you need. Marine collagen will provide the cellular support your skin needs to remain smooth, supple, and firm to the touch. It provides your skin strength and elasticity, while removing and replacing dead skin cells. Aside from keeping your skin looking fresh and youthful, this marine collagen will make you more agile and more mobile, by strengthening your cartilages, joints, tendons, and ligaments.
Adults: Mix 1 teaspoonful in water or your favourite beverage and drink once daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- Pea Protein – is a high-quality protein that is easy to digest and absorb. This protein provides assistance for your cardiovascular health, and improves your heart and kidneys.
- Isolate Pumpkin Seed Powder* - is rich in antioxidants and minerals like magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc. These nutrients work together to foster your natural immunity and the health of your heart and liver.
- Watermelon Seed Powder* - contains good fats, different proteins, and nutrients like magnesium. This powder contributes to your overall health by enhancing your memory, your digestive health, and boosting your body’s energy production.
- Linseed Powder* - or flaxseed, is an antioxidant with potent anti-inflammatory properties. As an anti-inflammatory component, it can treat and prevent arthritis and ease swollen joints.
- Fish Collagen Peptide – is another type of collagen! Like marine collagen, it repairs the connective tissues in your body and keeps your skin smooth and clear. However, it also has the added benefit of having both anti-aging and antibacterial properties.
- Beetroot Powder* - helps your body covert nutrients into energy, which boosts your stamina levels. Beetroot powder functions as a detoxifier that removes harmful substances from your body.
- Maca Powder* - is a nutrient-rich powder made from the maca plant, which is rich in nutrients and antioxidants that boost your cognitive abilities and your memory retention, while regulating your hormone levels.
- Camu Camu Powder* - is another superfood like maca powder. Known to be packed with vitamin C, this camu camu powder uniquely supports your immune system and keeps your liver, gums, and heart healthy.
- Monk Fruit Powder* - is a natural sweetener made from the extract of the monk fruit. This is 200 times sweeter than your normal sugar, but more nutritious.
- Raspberry Powder* - is an antioxidant that works with monk fruit powder to bring out the sweetness of this supplement.
- Cardamom Powder* - a spice that comes from the seeds of a cardamom plant, enhances the sweet flavor.
- Cinnamon Powder* - regulates your glucose levels, to prevent health problems related to high blood sugar.
- Acai Powder* - is an antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory properties, that prevents joint pain, stiffness, or discomfort.
- Inulin Plus Powder* - keeps your weight stable, preventing rapid weight gain or unhealthy weight loss. It keeps your intestinal lining healthy and supports healthy and regular bowel movements. Most importantly, it makes sure there are probiotics in your body.
- Probiotics (7 strains LACTOBACILLUS, 4 strains BIFIDOBACTERIUM) – are live, good bacteria and yeast that keep your digestive system healthy. These helpful bacteria eliminate the bad bacteria and strengthen your digestive tract.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Contains fish, may contain traces milk, soy, tree nuts
If your delivery address is in New Zealand and you spend over $49 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free.
If your delivery address is anywhere else in the world outside of New Zealand and you spend over $79 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free!
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.