Aller Clear Drops support the body’s response to seasonal and environmental allergens like pollens, grasses and dust.
- Supports the body’s natural response to allergens
- Supports and soothes a dry throat
- Suitable for children
Allergens are reactive substances that come into contact with your skin, are inhaled through your respiratory system or come into contact with your eyes. These allergens mostly come from trees, shrubs, grasses, pollens and flowers or dust in our living environments.
Exposure for many people causes the body to have an immune response to these irritants which can cause discomfort.
TAPS : PP6260
Adults: Take 5 drops as required up to 6 times daily.
- Mixed pollens and grasses 30C – To help with sensitivity to atmospheric pollens and grasses
- House dust mite 30C – To help with sensitivity to house dust mites
- Euphrasia 6X (Eyebright) – Support for the eyes
- Wyethia 6C (Poison weed) – Supports the throat
- Sabadilla 6C (Cevadilla seed) – Supports body’s balanced response to allergens
- Allium cepa 6X (onion) – This remedy has an affinity in particular to support the mucous membranes of the eyes and nose
Bach Flowers included:
- Scleranthus – incorrect response
- Water Violet – integration of inner and outer world
- Cerato – uncertainty and reactivity
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
If your delivery address is in New Zealand and you spend over $49 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free.
If your delivery address is anywhere else in the world outside of New Zealand and you spend over $79 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free!
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.