Intense Detox Drops support the body to naturally detox the liver and kidneys. Intense Detox Drops provide support for bloating, sluggish bowels, and low energy.
- Supports the reduction of bloating and mood swings
- Gently cleanses the gut and liver especially after overindulgence
- Helps to alkalise the body
- Helps keep the bowel regular when travelling
- Supports blood glucose balance
TAPS : PP6260
Adults: Take 5 drops twice daily as directed for detox.
- Cassia acutlfolia (Senna) (leaf, dry) 8X – supports bowel regularity, healthy liver, bloating, dizziness, and gas.
- Sodium Phosphate (Nat Phos) 6C – support for queasiness, and a sense of burning within body.
- Dryopteris filix-mas (Filix Mas) (fresh rhizome) 6X – supports regularity, softens stools and reduces bloating.
- Silybum marianum (Carduus Marianus) (fruit, dry) 6X – beneficial for liver support that is known to be very effective in detoxifying the liver and supporting the vascular system. Supports liver and gallbladder health, regular bowels, and healthy appetite.
- Artemisia cina (Cina) (flowers, dry) 6X 12X – an excellent remedy which may assist in an intensive detox, may support children’s health of abdomen and stomach.
- Santoninum 12X – a wonderful remedy for gastro-intestinal irritation and an adjunct to alkalizing the body. Extremely effective support in helping clear pathogens.
- Calcium Sulfate (Calc Sulph) 6C – known as the cell cleanser and blood purifier.
- Artemisia absinthium (Absinthium) (herb, fresh) 12C – helps relieve bloating around then stomach and abdomen and wind.
Bach Flowers included:
- Willow – clinging to negative emotions
- Holly – liverish, irritability
- Chicory – anger and bitterness
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
If your delivery address is in New Zealand and you spend over $49 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free.
If your delivery address is anywhere else in the world outside of New Zealand and you spend over $79 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free!
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.