Femme Balance Tonic is a homeopathic preparation used to balance the portal circulatory system and the body's water balance and climacteric symptoms (this is where the hot flushes come from). This tonic is extremely effective in dealing with hot flushes and night sweats.
- Supports the management of hot flushes during Menopause
- Assists with mood swings
- Reduces bloating and irritability
Every woman is affected by menopause in some way as they move through their late 40's and early 50's. The average age of menopause is 51 years old, but some experience it a few years earlier, and some a few years later. The average duration of menopause is 4 years, but some people experience it for up to 10 years.
The main unpleasant symptoms include:
- Hot flushes and night sweats
- Problems sleeping
- Pain in joints and general tiredness
- Anxiety and mood swings
- Dry vagina
- Overactive bladder or discomfort
Here's an infographic explaining the symptoms and where they affect your body.
- Sepia 6 - supports portal circulation system, moderates temperament and improves mood, improves menstrual symptoms
- Natrum mur 12 – manages water imbalance
- Lachesis 12 – manages climacteric symptoms, palpitations, hot flushes, haemorrhages, headache, fainting
Bach Flowers included:
- Walnut – protects against the effects of change, supports life transitions
- Scleranthus – manages indecision and mood swing
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
10 drops directly under the tongue for up to 6 doses per day. Reduce as symptoms improve.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
If your delivery address is in New Zealand and you spend over $49 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free.
If your delivery address is anywhere else in the world outside of New Zealand and you spend over $79 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free!
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.