Aller Clear Tonic
- Helps to relieve itchy red eyes and sneezing
- Relieves itchy throat and palate
- Assists body to manage histamine release
- Safe for children
Allergies develop when a reactive substance comes into contact with your skin, is inhaled through your respiratory system or comes into contact with your eyes. These antigens or allergens mostly come from trees, shrubs, grasses, pollens and flowers or dust in our living environments.
Exposure for many people causes an immune response to these irritants resulting in itchy skin, itchy red eyes, sneezing, runny nose or trouble breathing.
Adults: 10 drops directly under the tongue at 15 minute intervals for up to 6 doses then 10 drops six times daily.*
Children: 5 drops up to six times daily.
Infants: 3 drops up to six times daily.
Reduce dose to 3-4 times daily once symptoms improve.
For acute symptoms: Take 10 drops every 15-30 mins for several doses and then as required as symptoms return.
*Only if symptoms are present and stop on improvement.
- Allium cepa 6X (onion) - This remedy has an affinity in particular to support the mucous membranes of the eyes and nose.
- Sabadilla 6X (Cevadilla seed) - Supports and balances the body’s response to allergens.
- Euphrasia 6X (Eyebright) - Support for the eyes,
- Wyethia 6X (Poison weed) – Supports the throat
- Mixed pollens and grasses 30 - To help with sensitivity to atmospheric pollens and grasses
- House dust mite 30 - To help with sensitivity to house dust mites
Bach Flowers included:
- Scleranthus – incorrect response
- Water Violet – integration of inner and outer world
- Cerato – uncertainty and reactivity
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Suitable for children, pregnancy and breastfeeding mothers
If your delivery address is in New Zealand and you spend over $49 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free.
If your delivery address is anywhere else in the world outside of New Zealand and you spend over $79 on your order, shipping/delivery will be free!
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.