Plant Based Choco Hempies
I have used Earthy Andy’s recipe and these turned out great. They really are not sweet if you want a sweet treat so add some medjool dates if you like. I would next time.
Preparation Time: n/a
You’ll need these ingredients:
For the base
- 1 ½ cup smooth natural peanut butter (a good tasting one)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup hemp seed
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
For the chocolate glaze
- 1 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 round tablespoon peanut butter
- Mix peanut butter, vanilla and maple syrup until smooth and then add and mix in hemp seed and Rice Krispies.
- Pat into a grease or lined pan.
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter together and pour on top!
- Put in freeze for 30 min!
Recipe from @earthyandy
Read About the Science Behind the Supplements