Cranberry and Cacao Energy Bars
Serves: 12 bars
Preparation Time: n/a
You’ll need these ingredients:
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup cranberries
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 2 scoops @twoislandsco chocolate protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 5 large medjoul dates
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds (optional)
- In a high-speed food processor or blender blitz together the medjoul dates and dried cranberries, and once pulsed into a fine crumb/paste add in the melted coconut oil and pulse once again.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the blender and hand mix through. Once mixed by hand blend together once again until the nuts are in small pieces.
- Place into a lined baking tray (I find a loaf tin is the ideal size) and freeze until hardened.
Read About the Science Behind the Supplements